Trapets recognized as a DI Gasell company 2019
Trapets has, for the third consecutive year, been recognized as a Gasell company by the Swedish business journal Dagens Industri. As a market leader in Northern Europe in providing cutting edge RegTech systems and services for the finance industry, Trapets continues being one of the fastest growing and most profitable companies in Sweden.
– For Trapets to once again receive this title and recognition is as much of an honor as it’s exciting. Since we started almost 20 years ago, we have kept growing in a sustainable way and with a good outcome which is something I see as an acknowledgement of the work our team does for our clients, says Dan Sjöholm, CEO of Trapets.
Through their focused work, their unique competence within the surveillance & compliance field and always being at the technological forefront, Trapets continues to deliver innovative, and in some instances unique, solutions to clients all over the world.
– For us, the most important thing is to always deliver high quality and competitive services that are up to date with rules and regulations. The fact that Trapets, through our services and systems, makes a difference and contributes to a sounder financial market, is also key for us, Dan continues.
The company, with approximately 30 employees, looks very positively at the future and expects a continued high demand. Continuous product development and the development of new innovative products and services within the company’s niche make its’ offerings constantly up-to-date. This, in combination with an increased focus on compliance, means that more actors need the systems and services that Trapets offers.
To be recognized as a Gasell company, DI has specified the demands as follows;
- Net sales exceeding SEK 10 million.
- Minimum of 10 employees.
- At least doubled its turnover when comparing the first and last financial year of the four-year investigation period.
- Increased turnover every year for the past three years.
- A positive overall operating result for the last four financial years.
- Essentially grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
- Healthy finances.
Read more here (in Swedish).