Join the Swedish success company Trapets – a European Leader in Market/Trading Surveillance, AML and KYC screening – now entering an international growth phase! Services range from system implementation to fully outsourced trading surveillance.
We are now looking to fill this new position with a hands-on CFO profile.
- Report to the CEO and actively participate in the management team, work with and drive the business plan and strategic direction.
- Provide financial leadership and day-to-day financial management. Including oversight of business office operations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general accounting, general ledger etc.
- Drive the business controlling and act as a strategic business partner within the organization to help drive continued growth.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and preparation of monthly reporting to the management and board.
- Be responsible for day to day handling of customer and supplier invoices, accurate accounting and reporting of the company including securing right and timely VAT and tax reporting.
- Managerial responsibility for the future finance team (that starts with you) – manage all suppliers in the finance and legal field
- Be overall responsible for month and year-end closing processes and quality. Coordinate year-end audits.
- Be responsible for the development of business-oriented processes, reports, business cases and KPIs for financial management within the organization.
- Participate and be one of the drivers in M&A situations with focus on financials etc.
- Lead corporate governance initiatives in collaboration with management team. This could potentially, but not necessarily, mean responsibility in Human Resources and legal matters.
- Join a small company with a big focus on innovation and being a front-runner in the field of securities trading, anti-money laundering surveillance and compliance with great growth plans!
- Be part of the management team at a successful international Swedish software company with global potential.
- Work with a great team of forward-thinking, driven, and spirited people, on the fast track to new horizons.
- Competitive remuneration and a great opportunity to invest at attractive levels
- Interact with peers in the Monterro sphere
Desired skills and experiences
- Extensive experience and excellent track-record in the role as CFO or similar experience, preferable in a software or tech company
- A sound combination of strategic thinking and hands-on approach
- Business savvy and experience from organizations with technology-sales and business development
- Strong value-based leadership style and proven experience as successful and appreciated leader
- Analytical with great business sense
- Great understanding and interest in software products
- International experience preferable UK and Europe
- M&A experience is a plus
- HR/Legal experience is a plus
- Fully fluent in English and Swedish, verbal and written
- Pragmatic and proactive
- Integrity and strong ethics
Applications for this job are handled by Trapets’ main owner Monterro. Please apply here.