Information kring Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Due to the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Trapets wants to inform whom it may concern that we are committed to continue to provide the best possible service to all our clients and partners. For Trapets, it is business as usual. We have, however, taken serious and ongoing precautions so that we, as a Company, can minimize the risk of infection and the spread of the virus.
Trapets tracks the development of the Coronavirus, the news reports and the recommendations from various government agencies closely. We avoid business travel and in-person meetings for the foreseeable future. Nevertheless, all the usual ways of contacting us work the same, and we intend to keep all meetings only in a digital form or over the phone.
- Impact on business – We haven´t yet encountered any impact on the business side.
- Mitigating actions – We have rolled out risk mitigating actions such as requested all Trapets’ staff to the furthest extent possible work from home, no business travels and no physical meetings.
- Crisis and contingency plans – We have BCPs for all areas of Trapets. We track the development of the Coronavirus, the news reports and the recommendations from various government agencies closely and we will take appropriate actions continuously depending on how the situation evolves.
- Financial impact – We are quite confident, under the current circumstances, that our risk mitigating actions that have been taken ensure that we will keep all obligations towards all of our clients and partners ongoing.
- Internal directives – We have internal directives for all Trapets’ staff which are being updated and communicated on an ongoing basis.
Even though Trapets is confident that the current situation will have no material impact on our business and that our obligations towards clients and partners will be fulfilled, the current uncertain situation might force us to prioritize and focus our resources in such a way that certain tasks might suffer a slight delay, something we hope that you as a client will have an understanding of in these extraordinary times.
Vid ytterligare frågor, kontakta oss.